On a crisp December morning, let your employees run to show the world you care.
The unifying nature of a marathon has led corporates across the world to use it as a team building exercise, wherein all individuals run as one, support a common cause, represent the organisation.
The run can be a branding exercise – your team members emblazoned with corporate colours, or the logo of the NGO they support could be good visibility. Interesting costumes, creative group formations etc could catch the eye of the media contingent.
Marathons make news
While a single registration allows participation of 10/25/40 employees, you can make bigger headlines by making multiple registrations, upto seven. Having multiple teams take the Corporate’s participation to a brilliant show of motivation and teamwork.
Easy steps to make a powerful impact on society
- Sign up by filling the registration form and making a minimum non-refundable contribution of Rs. 1,25,000 or Rs. 2,50,000 or Rs. 3,50,000 plus the event registration fee for the 10/25/40 individuals @ Rs. 500 for the Great Delhi Run and Rs. 900 for the Half Marathon race category. The cheque/ DD for the Rs. 1,25,000 or Rs. 2,50,000 or Rs. 3,50,000 will be in favour of Concern India Foundation, and the event registration fee (as applicable) will be in favour of Procam International Ltd. – ADHM.
- The corporate registration will be in support of a single NGO, selected from the list of registered NGOs.
- 10 or 25 or 40 people will be entitled to participate against one corporate registration, depending on the option chosen by the Corporate.
- These participants can individually or collectively select any race of the four race categories.
- The individual runners can also further raise funds and raise pledges. The individual can select a charity of his/her choice other than the one being supported by the corporate. The corporate can further exercise the option of matching the amounts raised by its employees towards the charity.
Download Declaration form
Any Questions? Refer to FAQs
Or call Concern India Foundation:
+91 – 11 – 41622511 / 26224478.
Choose your cause
Click here for participating NGOs
Don’t miss the race
- Corporate Challenge Teams – on first-come basis.
- Registration for Corporate Challenge Teams begins from August 16th, 2013.
- Last date for registration – November 18th, 2013.
- Last date for submitting completed Pledges by CCIPs – December 31st, 2013
Corporate Challenge Awards (proposed)
- Highest and 2nd highest Company Contribution
- Company with Highest Employee Contribution
- Highest and 2nd highest Individual Pledge Raiser (Minimum qualifying amount: Rs 35,000)
# to be eligible for this award, team members of the Corporate Challenge team must have submitted their pledges to Concern India Foundation on or before 20th November, 2013.