Who is a Dream Challenger?
A Dream Challenger is an individual challenging his/ her own commitment to charity. Under this category the participant commits to raising a minimum of Rs.
4 lakhs through pledges for the charity or cause of his/ her choice through the ADHM 2013.
- If you are 12-years and above, fit, brimming with exuberance and enthusiasm and have a ‘can do’ attitude, this charity option is for you.
- You need to raise a minimum of Rs. 4 lakhs in pledges.
- Registration Fee: An upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs. 20,000/- (this will be considered in the total minimum amount to be raised by the participant).
Privileges for our special teammates
- Invitation to the pre-event party 20th November, 2013
- Invitation to the pasta party
- Invitation to the post-event conference
- Official event merchandise
- Acknowledgement in the event advertorial in Delhi Times
- Individually personalised and interactive page to raise online support
- Name and quote on the official event website
- Name on the running number bib
- Invite to the invitee viewing gallery on race day
- Invite to the invitee Marquee on race day
- Parking pass for race day
- Priority line-up at the start of the Great Delhi Run
* These incentives will be extended only if Dream Challenger has raised a minimum of Rs 4 lakhs by 20th November, 2013 and submitted the pledges to Concern India Foundation.
Tips for raising pledges
Any Questions? Refer to FAQs
Or call Concern India Foundation:
+91 – 11 – 41622511 / 26224478.
Choose your cause
Click here for participating NGOs
Don’t miss the race
- Registration for Dream Challengers begins from August 16th, 2013.
- Last Date for registration – November 18th, 2013
- *Last Date for completing basic pledges of Rs. 4 lakhs –November 20th, 2013.
- Last date for submitting funds beyond Rs. 4 lakhs –December 31st, 2013.
* in order to avail of incentives/benefits of a Dream Challenger.
Dream Challenger Awards (proposed)
- Highest Pledge Raising Individual
- 2nd Highest Pledge Raising Individual
- Youngest Dream Challenger (of age 16-years & below)