Who is a Dream Maker?
An individual who is self-motivated, with a wide social network and who believes that a difference can be made at an individual level.
In the past, under this category we’ve had participation from people from diverse fields. From senior management personnel across industries and functional areas, to those working in the NGO sector, A-list celebrities to perhaps even your next door neighbours – all galvanised and united by that common dream – to make a difference, to make and leave better world for generations to come, to do their bit!
- You need to raise a minimum of Rs. 1.5 lakhs in pledges.
- Registration Fee: an upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs. 7,500 (this will be considered in the total minimum amount to be raised by him/her).
Privileges for our special teammates
- Invitation to the pasta party
- Invitation to the post-event conference
- Official event merchandise
- Name and quote on the official event website
- Individually personalised and interactive page to raise online support
- Name on the running number bib
- Invite to the Invitee viewing gallery on race day
- Invite to the Invitee Marquee on race day
- Parking pass for race day
- Priority line-up at the start of the Great Delhi Run
- Processing, reconciliation and acknowledging all pledges/ cheques received, issuing receipts and 80G certificates as may be applicable.
* These incentives will be extended only if Dream Maker has raised a minimum of Rs 1.5 lakhs by 20th November, 2013 and submitted the pledges to Concern India Foundation.
Tips for raising pledges
Any Questions? Refer to FAQs
Or call Concern India Foundation:
+91 – 11 – 41622511 / 26224478.
Choose your cause
Click here for participating NGOs
Don’t miss the race
- Registration for Dream Maker begins from August 16th, 2013.
- Last Date for registration –November 18th, 2013
- *Last Date for completing basic pledges of Rs. 1.5 lakh –November 20th, 2013.
- Last date for submitting funds beyond Rs. 1.5 lakh –December 31st, 2013.
* in order to avail of incentives/ benefits of a Dream Maker
Dream Maker Awards (Proposed)
- Highest Pledge Raising Individual
- 2nd Highest Pledge Raising Individual
- Youngest Dream Maker (of age 16-years & below)