Who can be an I Pledger?
‘I Pledge’ will comprise of any individual runner, who is neither a Dream Maker nor a Dream Challenger, nor is part of a Corporate Challenge team. He can do his own bit to raise funds for a cause or charity of his/her individual choice.
- Regular mailers or newsletters about the event and the issue that the I Pledger chooses to support – to be done only through emails on the basis of data provided by Procam.
- Processing, reconciliation and acknowledgement of all pledge cheques, receipts, thank you letters and 80G certificates (as applicable).
Become a part of a fun(d)raising team
Anyone who pledges to raise funds can be a part of the ‘I Pledge’ team. The funds can be of any amount.
- Individuals can register online or download the event registration form from the Procam website: www.procamrunning.in from 4th October, 2013 In order to raise funds for charity, pledge kits can be downloaded free of cost from Concern India Foundation’s website and submit the pledges to the office of Concern India Foundation by or before December 31st, 2013.
NGO GROUP ENTRIES:
- An NGO can have a group entry of maximum 250 numbers.
- The group entry (from NGOs only) will be accepted by Concern India Foundation on behalf of Procam International.
- The event registration form needs to be duly filled along with an excel sheet giving details like – name, age, contact number, address and the race category. The forms and the excel sheet needs to be deposited in a sealed envelope by the benefiting NGO along with the cheque for the event registration amount according to the respective race categories. The cheque for the event registration has to be in favour of “Procam International Ltd. – ADHM”
Download Pledge Kit
Tips for raising pledges
Any Questions? Refer to FAQs
Or call Concern India Foundation:
+91 – 11 – 41622511 / 26224478.
Choose your cause
Click here for participating NGOs
Don’t miss the race
- Last date for registration: as per the Event Registration dates.
- Last date for submitting the pledges: December 31st, 2013
- Since only a limited number of people can run the race in this category we advise you to do so now.
I Pledge Awards (proposed)
- Highest Individual Pledge Raiser (minimum qualifying amount: Rs 20,000)
- 2nd and 3rd Highest Individual Pledge Raiser (minimum qualifying amount: Rs 20,000)
- @ Highest no. of pledges raised by an individual