Who is a Youth Challenger?
The Youth Challengers is a category specially designed for students of educational institutions who wish to participate and raise funds for their chosen charity or cause. Youth Challengers need to raise a cumulative minimum amount of Rs 50,000 inclusive of the registration amount.
- If you are between the ages of 12– 21, are fit and brimming with exuberance and enthusiasm, this charity option is for you.
- You need to raise a minimum of Rs. 50,000/- in pledges.
- Registration Fee: An upfront non-refundable contribution of Rs. 5,000/- (this will be considered in the total minimum amount to be raised by him/her).
Privileges for our special Youth Challengers
- A Feature of the team/institute on the Concern India Foundation and Procam website.
- Special bibs for the Youth Challengers.
- Individually personalised and interactive page to raise online support on the Concern India Foundation website.
- Charity certificate to each of the team members.
- Award for the top 3 fundraising college or school.
- Invitation to the pasta party – top two teams raising highest amount on or before 20th November, 2013.
- Event t-shirt for the top four teams raising highest amount on or before 20th November, 2013.
- Processing, reconciliation and acknowledging all pledges and cheques received, issuing receipts and 80G certificates as may be applicable.
* These incentives will be extended only if a Youth Challenger has raised a minimum of Rs 50,000 by 20th November, 2013 and submitted the pledges to Concern India Foundation.
Tips for raising pledges
Any Questions? Refer to FAQs
Or call Concern India Foundation:
+91 – 11 – 41622511 / 26224478.
Choose your cause
Click here for participating NGOs
Don’t miss the race
- Registration for Youth Challenger begins from August 16th, 2013.
- Last Date for registration – November 18th, 2013
- *Last Date for completing basic pledges of Rs. 50,000 – November 20th, 2013..
- Last date for submitting funds beyond Rs. 50,000 – December 31st, 2013.
* in order to avail of incentives/benefits of Youth Challenger
Youth Challenger Awards (proposed)
- Highest Pledge Raising Youth Challenger Team
- 2nd and 3rd Highest Pledge Raising Individual