Run for Concern in Asia’s biggest charity event!
Tata Mumbai Marathon (TMM) holds a place of prestige amongst marathons of the world. It has established itself as a platform to test an individual’s sporting excellence and also an excellent platform for participating charities. The next TMM will be held on 20th January 2019 and once again promises to be a high-energy and fun-filled way of participating in Asia’s biggest charity event.
United Way Mumbai (UWM) is a philanthropy partner of TMM, and Concern India Foundation is a participating NGO for which individuals and corporates can raise funds.
There are several options to choose from, depending on the level of training and fitness of the participant.
- Serious runners have the option of running 10 km, 21 km (Half Marathon) or 42 km (Full Marathon).
- The 6 km Dream Run is a route dotted with music, laughter and good cheer. It is an excellent opportunity for team building, bonding and visibility and a great way of contributing towards the developmental movement in the country.
There are 3 ways to raise funds through Concern India Foundation
1. Buy Charity Bibs
- 21 km Half Marathon (Timed & Untimed)
- 42 km Full Marathon
- 10 km Open Run
- 6.6 km Dream Run
- 4.7 km Senior Citizen Category
- 2.1 km Champions with Disability
2. Corporate Team Participation
A Corporate Challenge team gives an organisation the opportunity to enter runners across categories.
Benefits of running with Concern India Foundation
- Our instant access to charity bibs means we can work out a great package for you.
- Concern India Foundation has its own cheering zone on Marine Drive and will welcome and felicitate its supporters on our stage.
- We will collect your organisation’s bibs from the expo and deliver them to you.
3. Individual Fundraiser
- Individuals can pledge to raise funds for any issue supported by Concern India Foundation – education, health, community development, women empowerment, disability, empowerment of farmers, water management, etc
- In coordination with you, Concern India Foundation will create a page on the TMM website which will feature a photograph, a short note on you and the cause you support. We will also help you create communication material that you can circulate amongst your family and friends, appealing for their support.
Contact: 22855487/ 22844536